Hi, I'm Janine.

September 10, 2014

Have you ever found yourself trapped in front of your monitor browsing through random blogs one click after another? Let's just say I plead guilty to that.

To keep it short and sweet, one morning I woke up and thought to myself that it's time I give blogging a shot! I've had several attempts to blog before but never really pursued it, thinking people might laugh at the idea of me blogging. I guess this goes to show that I simply stopped caring about what other people think-- because come to think of it, pleasing everyone is undoubtedly impossible!

Yes, this is me embracing my individuality. This is me actualising a dream. This blog is where I can be whoever I want to be, say whatever I wanna say, share whatever I wanna share. I intend this blog to feature in-depth product reviews, makeup swatches, how-to tips, outfit ideas,.. and well, anything goes. :)

0 comments