MAC Lipstick & Lip pencil in Whirl

May 30, 2016

The world will be yours for the taking
The story you birth will be ageless
Just learn to love pain and be patient

The Weeknd - Devil May Cry

- - - - -

Heyyy! It's been a long time since I posted something here on my blog. For purposes of transparency (lol), I got extremely busy with law school. If you're curious about my experience as a first year law student, feel free to e-mail me your questions and I'll do my best to respond. :p

I'm currently on my break so buckle up your seat belts because I'm back and more madaldal than ever! OK LOL. I am so excited to share with you guys my current purchases from MAC.

I have been looking for a wearable brown shade ala Kylie Jenner for quite a while now. Luckily, the sales associate at the MAC counter in SM Megamall was really helpful and recommended the shade "Whirl" to me. Fell inlove when I tried it on!


Whirl is basically a dirty rose [brown with pink undertone] shade that could be worn day or night. I think this shade is flattering on any skin tone.

I got both the lipstick and the lipliner. Both are really pigmented, so you can definitely wear them on their own!


Get the lipliner if you prefer a matte finish & want something that doesn't smudge. If you prefer a satin finish like me, get the lipstick instead. 

But if you want the color to really pop and last all day long, then get both.



It has a matte formula, but it's not as drying as compared to other matte lip products. Love love! Together, the lipstick and the lipliner has an amazing staying power. It lasted about 6-7 hours on me. I didn't have to reapply even after eating/drinking/whatever.

Overall, I am so inlove with MAC Whirl! It makes me feel like I'm on top of the whirl. ;) LOL bye.



- - - -
Product: MAC Lipstick and Lip Liner in Whirl
Where to buy: MAC Stores
Price: Php 1,000.00 each

0 comments